Friday, April 30, 2010

Spring Top Challenge

Here is a top I made myself for a Spring Top contest over at www.made-by-rae.com.

I almost didn't enter since it is a pretty plain nothing special top. I decided that since I made it, I would enter and see. You never know, maybe I will win. Ha ha.

It's the first top I've ever made. And hey I think I WILL wear it!

I used Simplicity 5502 pattern in option C. I had to enlarge the pattern quite a bit to make it my size. Even though, it was supposedly in my size. Way to make a girl feel even larger than she already knows she is!!!!

I got the pattern at the thrift store for 39 cents! It was never cut, so brand new basically.

I got the fabric at Mill End Textiles. Wow that place is overwhelming. I have just been shopping at Joann's Fabric which is nothing like this warehouse style shopping. But still no SA Harris. Now that place you could really get lost in.

No comments:

Post a Comment